layflat insulated reducing duct

>
layflat insulated reducing duct

1.  Making of the flame-resistant materials ,static -free  pvc net fabric

2.  Outside is lay-flat but with the scuff strip , inside there is a lay of thermal insulation cotton / wool . And the bigger ends have the zipper cuff and the velcro cuff .

3. It is from 14'' or 12'' or 10'' reduced to 8'' , the 8'' end has no any zipper and velcro .

4. The bigger ends are connected with the air conditioner , the 8'' end is connected with the airplane.

5. With the strong points of heat wasting reduction, low wind resistance, good nosie elimination, energy saving, environment protection ect.

Additional Information :

1. OEM is availabe , we have the rich experience R&D team

2.T/T payment , 30% as the deposit , the rest 70% paid off before shipment or paid against the B/L copy

Product Origin: China
Model Number: BFI-300A
Brand Name: BAOFENG
   
   

Contact UsMSN chat with us

 

Company Name: FOSHAN GAOMING DAFENG VENTILATION EQUIPMENT FACTORY
Contact Person: Yannie Tan
Address: 
   
Zip: 528511
Telephone: 86-757-88881960
Fax: 86-757-88881959
E-mail: export1@bf-plastics.com
Website: http://cnbfplastics.tradeee.com, http://www.bf-plastics.com/

Send Inquiry

Your Name:
Email:
Your Company:
Country/Area:
Content:
CAPTCHA:
CAPTCHA Image Load new image